1. cat - noun
· feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
2. cat - noun
· an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"; "the poor sod couldn't even buy a drink"
3. cat - noun
· a spiteful woman gossip; "what a cat she is!"
4. cat - noun
· the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant; "in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
5. cat - noun
· a whip with nine knotted cords; "British sailors feared the cat"
6. cat - noun
· a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
7. cat - noun
· any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
8. cat - noun
· a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
9. cat - verb
· beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
10. cat - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.