1. cast - noun
· the actors in a play
2. cast - noun
· container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
3. cast - noun
· the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
4. cast - noun
· the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
5. cast - noun
· bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal
6. cast - noun
· object formed by a mold
7. cast - noun
· the act of throwing dice
8. cast - noun
· the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
9. cast - noun
· a violent throw
10. cast - verb
· put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
11. cast - verb
· deposit; "cast a vote"; "cast a ballot"
12. cast - verb
· select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet; "He cast a young woman in the role of Desdemona"
13. cast - verb
· throw forcefully
14. cast - verb
· assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors; "Who cast this beautiful movie?"
15. cast - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
16. cast - verb
· form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
17. cast - verb
· get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
18. cast - verb
· choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots"
19. cast - verb
· formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
20. cast - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.