1. cascade - noun
· a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
2. cascade - noun
· a succession of stages or operations or processes or units; "progressing in severity as though a cascade of genetic damage was occurring"; "separation of isotopes by a cascade of processes"
3. cascade - noun
· a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower; "a little shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
4. cascade - verb
· rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
5. cascade - verb
· arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.