1. caring - noun
· a loving feeling
2. care - verb
· feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I don't care"
3. care - verb
· provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded"
4. care - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
5. care - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
6. care - verb
· be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
7. caring - adjective
· feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others; "caring friends"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.