1. caper - noun
· any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
2. caper - noun
· pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
3. caper - noun
· a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
4. caper - noun
· a playful leap or hop
5. caper - noun
· gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
6. caper - noun
· a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
7. caper - verb
· jump about playfully
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.