1. capacity - noun
· capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
2. capacity - noun
· the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
3. capacity - noun
· the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
4. capacity - noun
· the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
5. capacity - noun
· a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
6. capacity - noun
· (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
7. capacity - noun
· an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
8. capacity - noun
· the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior
9. capacity - noun
· tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.