1. cancel - noun
· a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
2. cancel - verb
· postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; "Call off the engagement"; "cancel the dinner party"; "we had to scrub our vacation plans"; "scratch that meeting--the chair is ill"
3. cancel - verb
· make up for; "His skills offset his opponent's superior strength"
4. cancel - verb
· declare null and void; make ineffective; "Cancel the election results"; "strike down a law"
5. cancel - verb
· remove or make invisible; "Please delete my name from your list"
6. cancel - verb
· make invalid for use; "cancel cheques or tickets"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.