1. camp - noun
· temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
2. camp - noun
· a group of people living together in a camp; "the whole camp laughed at his mistake"
3. camp - noun
· temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers; "level ground is best for parking and camp areas"
4. camp - noun
· an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
5. camp - noun
· a penal institution (often for forced labor); "China has many camps for political prisoners"
6. camp - noun
· something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality; "the living room was pure camp"
7. camp - noun
· shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
8. camp - noun
· a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months; "city kids get to see the country at a summer camp"
9. camp - verb
· live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
10. camp - verb
· establish or set up a camp
11. camp - verb
· give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.