1. butcher - noun
· a retailer of meat
2. butcher - noun
· a brutal indiscriminate murderer
3. butcher - noun
· a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
4. butcher - noun
· someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
5. butcher - verb
· kill (animals) usually for food consumption; "They slaughtered their only goat to survive the winter"
6. butch - adjective
· used of men; markedly masculine in appearance or manner
7. butch - adjective
· (of male or female homosexuals) characterized by stereotypically male traits or appearance
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.