1. burst - noun
· the act of exploding or bursting; "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
2. burst - noun
· rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
3. burst - noun
· a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason); "a burst of applause"; "a fit of housecleaning"
4. burst - noun
· a sudden intense happening; "an outburst of heavy rain"; "a burst of lightning"
5. burst - verb
· come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst"
6. burst - verb
· force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger"
7. burst - verb
· burst outward, usually with noise; "The champagne bottle exploded"
8. burst - verb
· move suddenly, energetically, or violently; "He burst out of the house into the cool night"
9. burst - verb
· be in a state of movement or action; "The room abounded with screaming children"; "The garden bristled with toddlers"
10. burst - verb
· emerge suddenly; "The sun burst into view"
11. burst - verb
· cause to burst; "The ice broke the pipe"
12. burst - verb
· break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.