1. burning - noun
· the act of burning something; "the burning of leaves was prohibited by a town ordinance"
2. burning - noun
· pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
3. burning - noun
· a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
4. burning - noun
· execution by electricity
5. burning - noun
· execution by fire
6. burning - noun
· a form of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are used to burn the victim's skin
7. burn - verb
· destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
8. burn - verb
· shine intensely, as if with heat; "The coals were glowing in the dark"; "The candles were burning"
9. burn - verb
· undergo combustion; "Maple wood burns well"
10. burn - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
11. burn - verb
· cause to burn or combust; "The sun burned off the fog"; "We combust coal and other fossil fuels"
12. burn - verb
· feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion; "She was burning with anger"; "He was burning to try out his new skies"
13. burn - verb
· cause to undergo combustion; "burn garbage"; "The car burns only Diesel oil"
14. burn - verb
· execute by tying to a stake and setting alight; "Witches were burned in Salem"
15. burn - verb
· spend (significant amounts of money); "He has money to burn"
16. burn - verb
· feel hot or painful; "My eyes are burning"
17. burn - verb
· burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent; "The surgeon cauterized the wart"
18. burn - verb
· get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
19. burn - verb
· create by duplicating data; "cut a disk"; "burn a CD"
20. burn - verb
· use up (energy); "burn off calories through vigorous exercise"
21. burn - verb
· damage by burning with heat, fire, or radiation; "The iron burnt a hole in my dress"
22. burning - adjective
· of immediate import; "burning issues of the day"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.