1. bunt - noun
· (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
2. bunt - noun
· disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
3. bunt - noun
· similar to Tilletia caries
4. bunt - noun
· fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
5. bunt - verb
· hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
6. bunt - verb
· to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.