1. bunk - noun
· a long trough for feeding cattle
2. bunk - noun
· a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
3. bunk - noun
· a rough bed (as at a campsite)
4. bunk - noun
· unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
5. bunk - noun
· a message that seems to convey no meaning
6. bunk - noun
· beds built one above the other
7. bunk - verb
· avoid paying; "beat the subway fare"
8. bunk - verb
· provide with a bunk; "We bunked the children upstairs"
9. bunk - verb
· flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.