1. bundle - noun
· a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
2. bundle - noun
· a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
3. bundle - noun
· a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
4. bundle - verb
· make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
5. bundle - verb
· gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
6. bundle - verb
· compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
7. bundle - verb
· sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.