1. bulge - verb
· swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
2. bulge - verb
· bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
3. bulge - verb
· bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
4. bulge - verb
· cause to bulge or swell outwards
5. bulging - adjective
· curving or bulging outward
6. bulging - adjective
· curving outward
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.