1. bulge - noun
· something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
2. bulge - verb
· swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
3. bulge - verb
· bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
4. bulge - verb
· bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
5. bulge - verb
· cause to bulge or swell outwards
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.