1. building - noun
· a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; "there was a three-story building on the corner"; "it was an imposing edifice"
2. building - noun
· the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
3. building - noun
· the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
4. building - noun
· the occupants of a building; "the entire building complained about the noise"
5. build - verb
· make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
6. build - verb
· form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
7. build - verb
· build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
8. build - verb
· improve the cleansing action of; "build detergents"
9. build - verb
· order, supervise, or finance the construction of; "The government is building new schools in this state"
10. build - verb
· give form to, according to a plan; "build a modern nation"; "build a million-dollar business"
11. build - verb
· be engaged in building; "These architects build in interesting and new styles"
12. build - verb
· found or ground; "build a defense on nothing but the accused person's reputation"
13. build - verb
· bolster or strengthen; "We worked up courage"; "build up confidence"; "ramp up security in the airports"
14. build - verb
· develop and grow; "Suspense was building right from the beginning of the opera"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.