1. buckle - noun
· fastener that fastens together two ends of a belt or strap; often has loose prong
2. buckle - noun
· a shape distorted by twisting or folding
3. buckle - verb
· fasten with a buckle or buckles
4. buckle - verb
· fold or collapse; "His knees buckled"
5. buckle - verb
· bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.