1. bubble - noun
· a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
2. bubble - noun
· a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control; "his proposal was nothing but a house of cards"; "a real estate bubble"
3. bubble - noun
· an impracticable and illusory idea; "he didn't want to burst the newcomer's bubble"
4. bubble - noun
· a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
5. bubble - verb
· form, produce, or emit bubbles; "The soup was bubbling"
6. bubble - verb
· flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
7. bubble - verb
· rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles; "bubble to the surface"
8. bubble - verb
· cause to form bubbles; "bubble gas through a liquid"
9. bubble - verb
· expel gas from the stomach; "Please don't burp at the table"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.