1. brood - noun
· the young of an animal cared for at one time
2. brood - verb
· think moodily or anxiously about something
3. brood - verb
· hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing; "The terrible vision brooded over her all day long"
4. brood - verb
· be in a huff and display one's displeasure; "She is pouting because she didn't get what she wanted"
5. brood - verb
· be in a huff; be silent or sullen
6. brood - verb
· sit on (eggs); "Birds brood"; "The female covers the eggs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.