1. bronze - noun
· an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
2. bronze - noun
· a sculpture made of bronze
3. bronze - verb
· give the color and appearance of bronze to something; "bronze baby shoes"
4. bronze - verb
· get a tan, from wind or sun
5. bronze - adjective
· of the color of bronze
6. bronze - adjective
· made from or consisting of bronze
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.