1. brief - noun
· a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
2. brief - noun
· a condensed written summary or abstract
3. brief - verb
· give essential information to someone; "The reporters were briefed about the President's plan to invade"
4. brief - adjective
· of short duration or distance; "a brief stay in the country"
5. brief - adjective
· concise and succinct; "covered the matter in a brief statement"
6. brief - adjective
· (of clothing) very short; "an abbreviated swimsuit"; "a brief bikini"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.