1. bridges - noun
· United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
2. bridge - noun
· a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
3. bridge - noun
· a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
4. bridge - noun
· something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
5. bridge - noun
· the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
6. bridge - noun
· any of various card games based on whist for four players
7. bridge - noun
· a wooden support that holds the strings up
8. bridge - noun
· a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
9. bridge - noun
· the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
10. bridge - noun
· an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
11. bridge - verb
· connect or reduce the distance between
12. bridge - verb
· make a bridge across; "bridge a river"
13. bridge - verb
· cross over on a bridge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.