1. bridges - noun
· United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
2. bridge - noun
· a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
3. bridge - noun
· a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
4. bridge - noun
· something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
5. bridge - noun
· the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
6. bridge - noun
· any of various card games based on whist for four players
7. bridge - noun
· a wooden support that holds the strings up
8. bridge - noun
· a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
9. bridge - noun
· the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
10. bridge - noun
· an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
11. bridge - verb
· connect or reduce the distance between
12. bridge - verb
· make a bridge across; "bridge a river"
13. bridge - verb
· cross over on a bridge
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.