1. breach - noun
· a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
2. breach - noun
· an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
3. breach - noun
· a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
4. breach - verb
· act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises; "offend all laws of humanity"; "violate the basic laws or human civilization"; "break a law"; "break a promise"
5. breach - verb
· make an opening or gap in
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.