1. bracket - noun
· a category falling within certain defined limits
2. bracket - noun
· either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
3. bracket - noun
· either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
4. bracket - noun
· a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
5. bracket - verb
· support with brackets; "bracket bookshelves"
6. bracket - verb
· place into brackets; "Please bracket this remark"
7. bracket - verb
· classify or group
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.