1. bracing - noun
· a structural member used to stiffen a framework
2. brace - verb
· prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
3. brace - verb
· support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace; "brace your elbows while working on the potter's wheel"
4. brace - verb
· support by bracing
5. brace - verb
· cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
6. bracing - adjective
· imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.