1. born - noun
· British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
2. bear - verb
· have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature"
3. bear - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
4. bear - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
5. bear - verb
· move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders"
6. bear - verb
· bring forth; "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
7. bear - verb
· take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person; "I'll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
8. bear - verb
· contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
9. bear - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
10. bear - verb
· have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
11. bear - verb
· behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
12. bear - verb
· have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
13. bear - verb
· support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
14. bear - verb
· be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
15. born - adjective
· brought into existence; "he was a child born of adultery"
16. born - adjective
· being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.