1. border - verb
· extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
2. border - verb
· form the boundary of; be contiguous to
3. border - verb
· enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
4. border - verb
· provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
5. border - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
6. bordered - adjective
· having a border especially of a specified kind; sometimes used as a combining term; "black-bordered handkerchief"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.