1. border - noun
· a line that indicates a boundary
2. border - noun
· the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
3. border - noun
· the boundary of a surface
4. border - noun
· a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
5. border - noun
· a strip forming the outer edge of something; "the rug had a wide blue border"
6. border - verb
· extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
7. border - verb
· form the boundary of; be contiguous to
8. border - verb
· enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
9. border - verb
· provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
10. border - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.