1. bootleg - noun
· whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
2. bootleg - noun
· the part of a boot above the instep
3. bootleg - verb
· sell illicit products such as drugs or alcohol; "They were bootlegging whiskey"
4. bootleg - verb
· produce or distribute illegally; "bootleg tapes of the diva's singing"
5. bootleg - adjective
· distributed or sold illicitly; "the black economy pays no taxes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.