1. boot - noun
· footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
2. boot - noun
· compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools; "he put his golf bag in the trunk"
3. boot - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
4. boot - noun
· protective casing for something that resembles a leg
5. boot - noun
· an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
6. boot - noun
· a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
7. boot - noun
· the act of delivering a blow with the foot; "he gave the ball a powerful kick"; "the team's kicking was excellent"
8. boot - verb
· kick; give a boot to
9. boot - verb
· cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes; "boot your computer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.