1. boost - noun
· the act of giving hope or support to someone
2. boost - noun
· an increase in cost; "they asked for a 10% rise in rates"
3. boost - noun
· the act of giving a push; "he gave her a boost over the fence"
4. boost - verb
· increase; "The landlord hiked up the rents"
5. boost - verb
· give a boost to; be beneficial to; "The tax cut will boost the economy"
6. boost - verb
· contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom"
7. boost - verb
· increase or raise; "boost the voltage in an electrical circuit"
8. boost - verb
· push or shove upward, as if from below or behind; "The singer had to be boosted onto the stage by a special contraption"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.