1. boom - noun
· a deep prolonged loud noise
2. boom - noun
· a state of economic prosperity
3. boom - noun
· a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
4. boom - noun
· a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
5. boom - noun
· any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
6. boom - verb
· make a resonant sound, like artillery; "His deep voice boomed through the hall"
7. boom - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
8. boom - verb
· be the case that thunder is being heard; "Whenever it thunders, my dog crawls under the bed"
9. boom - verb
· make a deep hollow sound; "Her voice booms out the words of the song"
10. boom - verb
· grow vigorously; "The deer population in this town is thriving"; "business is booming"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.