1. boom - noun
· a deep prolonged loud noise
2. boom - noun
· a state of economic prosperity
3. boom - noun
· a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
4. boom - noun
· a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
5. boom - noun
· any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
6. boom - verb
· make a resonant sound, like artillery; "His deep voice boomed through the hall"
7. boom - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
8. boom - verb
· be the case that thunder is being heard; "Whenever it thunders, my dog crawls under the bed"
9. boom - verb
· make a deep hollow sound; "Her voice booms out the words of the song"
10. boom - verb
· grow vigorously; "The deer population in this town is thriving"; "business is booming"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.