1. book - noun
· a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
2. book - noun
· physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
3. book - noun
· a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; "Al Smith used to say, `Let's look at the record'"; "his name is in all the record books"
4. book - noun
· a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
5. book - noun
· a record in which commercial accounts are recorded; "they got a subpoena to examine our books"
6. book - noun
· a collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game
7. book - noun
· a collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made; "they run things by the book around here"
8. book - noun
· the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
9. book - noun
· the sacred writings of the Christian religions; "he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
10. book - noun
· a major division of a long written composition; "the book of Isaiah"
11. book - noun
· a number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge; "he bought a book of stamps"
12. book - verb
· engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
13. book - verb
· arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
14. book - verb
· record a charge in a police register; "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
15. book - verb
· register in a hotel booker
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.