1. bond - noun
· an electrical force linking atoms
2. bond - noun
· a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
3. bond - noun
· a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
4. bond - noun
· (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial; "the judge set bail at $10,000"; "a $10,000 bond was furnished by an alderman"
5. bond - noun
· a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
6. bond - noun
· a connection that fastens things together
7. bond - noun
· a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
8. bond - noun
· United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
9. bond - noun
· British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
10. bond - noun
· the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition; "the mutual adhesiveness of cells"; "a heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion"
11. bond - verb
· stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
12. bond - verb
· create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
13. bond - verb
· issue bonds on
14. bond - verb
· bring together in a common cause or emotion; "The death of their child had drawn them together"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.