1. boiling - noun
· the application of heat to change something from a liquid to a gas
2. boiling - noun
· cooking in a liquid that has been brought to a boil
3. boil - verb
· come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor; "Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius"
4. boil - verb
· immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes; "boil potatoes"; "boil wool"
5. boil - verb
· bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point; "boil this liquid until it evaporates"
6. boil - verb
· be agitated; "the sea was churning in the storm"
7. boil - verb
· be in an agitated emotional state; "The customer was seething with anger"
8. boiling - adverb
· extremely; "boiling mad"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.