1. body - noun
· the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he felt as if his whole body were on fire"
2. body - noun
· a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body"; "administrative body"
3. body - noun
· a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person; "they found the body in the lake"
4. body - noun
· an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects; "heavenly body"
5. body - noun
· the body excluding the head and neck and limbs; "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"
6. body - noun
· a collection of particulars considered as a system; "a body of law"; "a body of doctrine"; "a body of precedents"
7. body - noun
· the property of holding together and retaining its shape; "wool has more body than rayon"; "when the dough has enough consistency it is ready to bake"
8. body - noun
· the central message of a communication; "the body of the message was short"
9. body - noun
· the main mass of a thing
10. body - noun
· a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
11. body - noun
· the external structure of a vehicle; "the body of the car was badly rusted"
12. body - verb
· invest with or as with a body; give body to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.