1. bob - noun
· a former monetary unit in Great Britain
2. bob - noun
· a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
3. bob - noun
· a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
4. bob - noun
· a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
5. bob - noun
· a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
6. bob - noun
· a short or shortened tail of certain animals
7. bob - noun
· a short abrupt inclination (as of the head); "he gave me a short bob of acknowledgement"
8. bob - verb
· move up and down repeatedly; "her rucksack bobbed gently on her back"
9. bob - verb
· ride a bobsled; "The boys bobbed down the hill screaming with pleasure"
10. bob - verb
· remove or shorten the tail of an animal
11. bob - verb
· make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect; "She curtsied when she shook the Queen's hand"
12. bob - verb
· cut hair in the style of a bob; "Bernice bobs her hair these days!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.