1. boards - noun
· (used in the plural) the stage of a theater; "most actors love to stride the boards"
2. boards - noun
· (used in the plural) the boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink
3. board - noun
· a committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
4. board - noun
· a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
5. board - noun
· a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose; "he nailed boards across the windows"
6. board - noun
· food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
7. board - noun
· a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
8. board - noun
· a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
9. board - noun
· electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
10. board - noun
· a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
11. board - noun
· a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games; "he got out the board and set up the pieces"
12. board - verb
· get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
13. board - verb
· live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
14. board - verb
· lodge and take meals (at)
15. board - verb
· provide food and lodging (for); "The old lady is boarding three men"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.