1. board - noun
· a committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
2. board - noun
· a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
3. board - noun
· a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose; "he nailed boards across the windows"
4. board - noun
· food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
5. board - noun
· a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
6. board - noun
· a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
7. board - noun
· electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
8. board - noun
· a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
9. board - noun
· a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games; "he got out the board and set up the pieces"
10. board - verb
· get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
11. board - verb
· live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
12. board - verb
· lodge and take meals (at)
13. board - verb
· provide food and lodging (for); "The old lady is boarding three men"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.