1. blunt - verb
· make less intense; "blunted emotions"
2. blunt - verb
· make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses"
3. blunt - verb
· make dull or blunt; "Too much cutting dulls the knife's edge"
4. blunt - verb
· make less sharp; "blunt the knives"
5. blunt - verb
· make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation; "Terror blunted her feelings"; "deaden a sound"
6. blunted - adjective
· made dull or blunt
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.