1. blind - noun
· people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group; "he spent hours reading to the blind"
2. blind - noun
· a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters); "he waited impatiently in the blind"
3. blind - noun
· a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight; "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
4. blind - noun
· something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity; "he wasn't sick--it was just a subterfuge"; "the holding company was just a blind"
5. blind - verb
· render unable to see
6. blind - verb
· make blind by putting the eyes out; "The criminals were punished and blinded"
7. blind - verb
· make dim by comparison or conceal
8. blind - adjective
· unable to see; "a person is blind to the extent that he must devise alternative techniques to do efficiently those things he would do with sight if he had normal vision"--Kenneth Jernigan
9. blind - adjective
· unable or unwilling to perceive or understand; "blind to a lover's faults"; "blind to the consequences of their actions"
10. blind - adjective
· not based on reason or evidence; "blind hatred"; "blind faith"; "unreasoning panic"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.