1. bless - verb
· give a benediction to; "The dying man blessed his son"
2. bless - verb
· confer prosperity or happiness on
3. bless - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
4. bless - verb
· render holy by means of religious rites
5. blest - adjective
· highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace); "our blessed land"; "the blessed assurance of a steady income"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.