1. blend - noun
· an occurrence of thorough mixing
2. blend - noun
· a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog' is a blend of `smoke' and `fog'"; "`motel' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor' and `hotel'"; "`brunch' is a well-known portmanteau"
3. blend - noun
· the act of blending components together thoroughly
4. blend - verb
· combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don't intermingle much"
5. blend - verb
· blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won't go with the chairs"
6. blend - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.