1. bleed - verb
· lose blood from one's body
2. bleed - verb
· draw blood; "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment"
3. bleed - verb
· get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone; "They bled me dry--I have nothing left!"
4. bleed - verb
· be diffused; "These dyes and colors are guaranteed not to run"
5. bleed - verb
· drain of liquid or steam; "bleed the radiators"; "the mechanic bled the engine"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.