1. blast - verb
· make a strident sound; "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
2. blast - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
3. blast - verb
· use explosives on; "The enemy has been shelling us all day"
4. blast - verb
· apply a draft or strong wind to to; "the air conditioning was blasting cold air at us"
5. blast - verb
· create by using explosives; "blast a passage through the mountain"
6. blast - verb
· make with or as if with an explosion; "blast a tunnel through the Alps"
7. blast - verb
· fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
8. blast - verb
· criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
9. blast - verb
· shatter as if by explosion
10. blast - verb
· shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
11. blasted - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.