1. blame - noun
· an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed; "his incrimination was based on my testimony"; "the police laid the blame on the driver"
2. blame - noun
· a reproach for some lapse or misdeed; "he took the blame for it"; "it was a bum rap"
3. blame - verb
· put or pin the blame on
4. blame - verb
· harass with constant criticism; "Don't always pick on your little brother"
5. blame - verb
· attribute responsibility to; "We blamed the accident on her"; "The tragedy was charged to her inexperience"
6. blame - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.