1. bit - noun
· a small piece or quantity of something; "a spot of tea"; "a bit of paper"; "a bit of lint"; "I gave him a bit of my mind"
2. bit - noun
· a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
3. bit - noun
· an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
4. bit - noun
· an instance of some kind; "it was a nice piece of work"; "he had a bit of good luck"
5. bit - noun
· piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding; "the horse was not accustomed to a bit"
6. bit - noun
· a unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states; "there are 8 bits in a byte"
7. bit - noun
· a small amount of solid food; a mouthful; "all they had left was a bit of bread"
8. bit - noun
· a small fragment; "overheard snatches of their conversation"
9. bit - noun
· a short performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did"
10. bit - noun
· the part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
11. bit - noun
· the cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press; "he looked around for the right size bit"
12. bite - verb
· to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws; "Gunny invariably tried to bite her"
13. bite - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
14. bite - verb
· penetrate or cut, as with a knife; "The fork bit into the surface"
15. bite - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.