1. birth - noun
· the time when something begins (especially life); "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
2. birth - noun
· the event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child"
3. birth - noun
· the process of giving birth
4. birth - noun
· the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
5. birth - noun
· a baby born; an offspring; "the overall rate of incidence of Down's syndrome is one in every 800 births"
6. birth - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.