1. bilges - noun
· in a vessel with two hulls, an enclosed area between the frames at each side
2. bilge - noun
· water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
3. bilge - noun
· where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom
4. bilge - verb
· cause to leak; "the collision bilged the vessel"
5. bilge - verb
· take in water at the bilge; "the tanker bilged"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.